Saturday, January 24, 2009

Only One Reason

There's only one reason why I'm even going to keep this account open and that is to keep anyone else from impersonating me like they did in the past.

I have not been "most" of the anons. Only a few times have I posted as anon and I even admitted to it! So why would I have a problem with admitting to being other anons? Because I'm not them.

I'm not the psycho that some people would have you believe, but I'm convinced that you really do have a real live one on your hands there.

Good Luck with that.

I will not be going back to that other place and I doubt if I will even be checking my own.

1 comment:

Original Punk L said...

Hey!

Just wanted to let you know I'm still around, and still thinking about you. I'm doing good, just thinking alot. Which may or may not be good...:).

I created a new blog, a little something different. :)

Love you,
L.

P.S. You know who you are, and your friends know who you are. That is all that matters.