Thank you so much for checking on me. I am doing much better, gaining strength everyday, and incredibly grateful for all thoughts and love sent my way. I appreciate it so much, and hope you know how much you mean to me. It's been a long, bumpy road from the beginning of the blogs, but I wouldn't trade all the wonderful people I have come across for the world.
Hi Mya, thank you so much for your kind words at my blog. I took Logan to my parents home and we took him to a cemetary close to their house for burial. It's so peaceful there, in the woods; a very pretty place. He passed away in my arms, and I know he knew I was there. I know to some it seems odd to be attached to a pet, but if you don't have kids, and especially when you've had the little fur babies for a long time (Logan was 7 years old, and I got him when he was 2) it hurts to seem them go.
How are you doing? Have you heard back from Mr. Macho yet?
5 comments:
Thank you so much for checking on me. I am doing much better, gaining strength everyday, and incredibly grateful for all thoughts and love sent my way. I appreciate it so much, and hope you know how much you mean to me. It's been a long, bumpy road from the beginning of the blogs, but I wouldn't trade all the wonderful people I have come across for the world.
Love you,
L.
Aw thanks Mya sweetie. I'm slowly on the mend.
It was great to see you back in blogland. Don't be a stranger.
xxxx
Hiya Mya, ooooo that rhymes.
Thanks for the vote of confidence, I sure hope so.
I'm onto the last of the soaps you sent me, they are gorgeous. I shall have to order some when they've gone.
xxxx
Hiya Mya sweetie, huge hugs. How are you doin babes?
xxxx
Hi Mya, thank you so much for your kind words at my blog. I took Logan to my parents home and we took him to a cemetary close to their house for burial. It's so peaceful there, in the woods; a very pretty place. He passed away in my arms, and I know he knew I was there. I know to some it seems odd to be attached to a pet, but if you don't have kids, and especially when you've had the little fur babies for a long time (Logan was 7 years old, and I got him when he was 2) it hurts to seem them go.
How are you doing? Have you heard back from Mr. Macho yet?
Love you dearly,
Lisa
Post a Comment